Monday, September 9, 2019

Hurricane Dorian Evacuation Party


September 1st - September 8th was the first evacuation party of the season!! If I am being honest, one of the many reasons that I chose the College of Charleston was because Charleston floods so easily and classes usually get canceled due to that, therefore I get to go home and visit my old friends. 

My roommate, Cat, and I went back to my hometown, Columbia, SC for the evacuation. We were able to go out with a few of our college friends from Sumter, SC and Charlotte, NC. One of the best things about Columbia is the fact that the food is amazing. We all went out to eat, multiple times, and I was able to show them some of the best restaurants and food Columbia has to offer. 

(pictured in the left is Ethan and to the right is Tyler- both college buddies)


Cat and I were able to spend time with friends I have not been able to see since I left for college, most of them attend the University of South Carolina. USC played Charleston Southern on the 7th, and even though I was sick we were still able to go out and have a good time. We also were able to see my best friends doggo, Sadie.

(pictured on the middle right is my friend Alley, pictured below is Sadie, pictured in bottom right is college buddy Courtney and roommate Cat)




As happy as I was to be home and see all of my old friends, Cat and I were ready for our hurrication to come to an end and come back to Charleston. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maria T. McHugh BLOG!!

Public Library card for Maria T. McHugh Grave of Maria T. McHugH Pictured above is the gravestone of Maria T. McHugh. Her headstone...